By appointment OR First-Come-First-Serve!You can book an appointment above to ensure that a room will be available and reserved for you.
Otherwise, our second Spot Wash room will be available on a first-come basis during regular business hours.
Spot Washes are open for Appointments OR First-Come-First-Serve Walk-Ins during regular business hours Mon-Sat 10-8 and Sundays 11-5.
The last wash appointment begins 1 hour before closing.
- For Walk-Ins, if the room is currently in use, find a team member who will take down a mobile number to text you when the room is ready for you. We'll wait 10 minutes for you to get back to the store if you're not already in-store waiting before we give the room to the next person in line.
- Alternatively, you can make an appointment in advance above (look for the green box, click "Continue" and follow the steps to choose your day and time) if you'd like to ensure a room will be available and reserved for you at that time.
- Appointment times are 45 minutes long and start at the top of every hour. If you need more than 45 minutes, please book the next appointment as well (each appointment will be at the cost of $20.)
- If you have more than one dog to wash, please book multiple back-to-back appointments - there is no multi-dog discount at this time.
- PLEASE be respectful of appointment times.
- Sorry, but late arrivals do not get additional time. Appointments end 45 minutes past the hour.
- You must contact us more than 2 hours before your appointment to get a refund. Should you need to cancel, please respond to your order confirmation email and our team will assist you in rescheduling or processing a refund. Refunds can take up to 10 days to process.
- We may ask disruptive or aggressive dogs to leave and schedule a private wash during off-peak hours.
- NO FLEAS or TICKS! If you notice fleas or ticks during your spot wash, please alert our staff IMMEDIATELY!
- No trimming of fur or nails is allowed in the Spot Wash tubs or rooms.
- No skunked animals either - please see below for an effective at-home skunk remedy.
- Please keep your dog on a leash, in a carrier, or your arms at all times. You are responsible for supervising your pet.
- And finally, messes happen! If your dog has an accident, please alert our staff so we can help clean it up.
Pricing & Details:Spot Washes are available for $20 per dog, regardless of size, coat type, and coat length/condition.
There is a 45-minute time limit on the use of the tub.
At-Home Skunk Remedy:
NOTE: This at-home skunk rinse remedy must be mixed FRESH right before you apply it to your pets; otherwise, it will not be effective.
In a plastic bucket, mix well the following ingredients:
1 quart of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide
1/4 cup of baking soda
1 to 2 teaspoons of liquid soap