- Ultimate limited ingredient diet with single source protein
- Complete and balanced entree
- No artificial ingredients, no added hormones or antibiotics
- Made with whole meat, organs and bones – no fillers or flavorings
- Farm raised
- USA sourced, made and packaged
- Gluten Free, Grain Free, Guilt Free®
Beef, beef lung, beef liver, beef stomach, beef heart, beef fat, beef kidney, beef blood, herring oil, mixed tocopherols, d-alpha tocopherol
Calorie Content:4500 kcal/kg
|CRUDE PROTEIN, MIN.||51.0%|
|CRUDE FAT, MIN.||23.0%|
|CRUDE FIBER, MAX.||2.2%|
Daily Feeding Guidelines:
|3 LBS||1/5 CUP|
|6 LBS||1/3 CUP|
|18 LBS||1 CUP|
|25 LBS||1/-1/2 CUPS|
Feed up to double the amount for puppies and pregnant or nursing dogs. Individual requirements may vary.
Transitioning to Raw Food:
Switch to a purely raw diet slowly. Some pets may take to raw immediately, while others may take longer because they are hooked on the added flavorings in traditional pet food. Take at least 10 days to 2 weeks to gradually transition your pet’s diet. This gives the digestive system time to adjust to the new food.
Preparation & Storage:
Feed as is for a complete meal or mix in with other food. Always provide access to clean, fresh water. Store freeze-dried products in a cool dark place. Best if fed within 30 days after opening.
Wash hands, utensils, counters, food dishes and related areas thoroughly with hot, soapy water after each feeding.