• Easy to put on - difficult to slip off!
• Wide opening split seam top - making it easy to put on the boots.
• Two Velcro® straps with slides fasten the boots in place.
• Generous foam pads at the closures create a secure grip and cushions the dog's paw when the boot is tightened.
• Durable boots are the BEST protection for senior dogs or ones with hip conditions that are having trouble slipping on hardwood or tile floors. (Limited breathability; for extended periods of time in boots, use Ultra Paws Traction fleece dog boots).
• Tough, water resistant polyester material with the top of the toe and sole wrapped in a grippy, flexible, skid resistant, durable PVC sole.
• To extend the life of your dog boots we recommend applying Shoe Goo or a similar product to patch small holes in the sole that can appear with wear.
• 4 pack/four boots
• Loosely fasten Velcro® closure, wash cold water delicate cycle; open velcro and lay flat to dry.