Fermented Turmeric Plus for dogs is a nutritional supplement used for:
- An outstanding source of antioxidants
- Natural anti-inflammatory to reduce swelling and itching
- Acts as a natural decongestant to help with allergic response
- Great for older dogs
- Helps with inflammation in the joints
The first fermented turmeric + ginger food topper that brings the functional nutrient components of ancient natural roots into a powerful, easy to use, powder to boost your pet’s health
Directions for Use
- How to Feed: Start slow. Use small amounts over 2-3 days to ease your dog up to the full suggested serving.
- Add to Your Dog’s Feed: Fermented Turmeric Plus is a Food Topper added to your dog’s existing food and mixed together. Follow the recommended amount on the feeding instructions by the weight of your dog.
- Use as a Guideline: This is a guideline for feeding Turmeric+ supplement and serves as a starting point only. Adjustments to volume fed may be required given activity level, life stage, or health condition. Turmeric+ supplement can be fed for all life stages of dogs & cats.
- Pregnant and nursing females: Pregnant and nursing adult dogs can be fed the amount suggested.
|1-5 lbs||1/8 teaspoon|
|6-11 lbs||1/4 teaspoon|
|12-20 lbs||1/2 teaspoons|
|21-30 lbs||1/2 tablespoon|
|31-40 lbs||1 teaspoon|
|41-50 lbs||2 teaspoons|
|51-70 lbs||3 teaspoons|
|71+ lbs||1 tablespoon|