Dog SUDOKU® Large "Expert" Classic Game
Difficulty Level: 3
Measures: 10.7" x 10.7" x 1.2"
The aim of Pet' SUDOKU® is to find a hidden reward by moving pieces of the game board.
Nine possible hiding places and eight sliding pieces offer a change and lots of fun for expert pets.
With Pet' SUDOKU® you promote your pet's natural instincts and his sense of smell. Motivate your pet to get his reward by using his brain. It makes searching and finding a real fun.
All our games and puzzles are made from certified wood covered with water-based varnish that is not harmful to humans and animals. Please keep the game dry and free of water exposure, as the wooden pieces may swell otherwise. Use only dry treats for playing with our games.
Here's how it works:
1. Place treats in slots under the pieces of the game board.
2. Encourage your pet to move the pieces and find his reward.
3. Praise your pet each time it moves a piece and discovers a hidden treat.
Allow the dog to watch as you hide the treats in the game to stimulate its curiosity. By being patient, showing it how the game works and giving it encouragement, you can ensure your dog will enjoy playing the game with you and will solve the puzzle.
- Play with your pet and encourage him to solve the task. Stay calm, be patient and continue to explain the game to your pet until he understands it.
- Do not let your dog play unsupervised and intervene when he starts to bite the game. Cats can play with the puzzle on its own.
- Let your dog play with the game no longer than 10 minutes, otherwise he might lose his interest in the game. Distract him with something else and put the game away for a little while.
- If you have repeatedly noticed that your pet can easily solve the game, increase the difficulty from "Basic" to "Advanced", "Expert" or Genie.
- A few days break from Pet' SUDOKU® and playing with other games from My Intelligent Pet® games collection will let your pet enjoy the SUDOKU game anew each time you give it to your fur friend.