Coastal Catch™ is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition.
Formulated without grain, gluten or potatoes, this special formula is ideal as a high-protein, grain-free alternative diet.
Herring meal, salmon meal and Pacific Whiting meal provide high-quality protein sources to help develop and sustain energy and muscle function.
Antioxidant-rich vegetables and fruits, such as peas, blueberries, cranberries, apples, carrots and spinach are important for everyday optimal health. Vitamins, minerals and beta-carotene help maintain your dog's immune system.
L-carnitine helps convert body fat into muscle and energy, supporting lean muscle mass and overall body conditioning.
Proper ratios of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids play a vital role in establishing the lipid barrier of the skin, helping to nourish and maintain your dog's healthy skin and coat.
- Made with high-quality ingredients and processing technologies, Coastal Catch™ provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption.
Ingredients: Herring Meal, Peas, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Protein, Tapioca, Pea Starch, Salmon Meal, Pacific Whiting Meal, Dried Egg, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Carrots, Spinach, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Taking care of your dog's overall health starts by feeding him properly. We suggest using this chart as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. Please remember these portions are averages and will vary according to age, activity, size and temperament of your dog.
- When introducing Earthborn Holistic® Coastal Catch™ to your dog's diet, mix increasing amounts of Coastal Catch™ with decreasing amounts of the old food over a one-week period.
- During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult dog.
- Puppies start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to solid food from this time until weaning. You may keep Earthborn Holistic® Coastal Catch™ before your puppy at all times; most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetite dictates.
- Have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
|Weight of Dog||Food per Day|
|5 to 20 lbs.||1/4 to 1-1/4 cups|
|20 to 35 lbs.||1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups|
|35 to 50 lbs.||1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups|
|50 to 65 lbs.||2-1/4 to 2-3/4 cups|
|65 to 80 lbs.||2-3/4 to 3-1/4 cups|
|80 to 95 lbs.||3-1/4 to 3-3/4 cups|