Feline Vantage™ is 100% guaranteed for taste and nutrition.
Quality protein sources, such as chicken meal, herring meal, salmon meal and whitefish meal, aid in building and maintaining your cat’s muscle.
Easily-digested grains, such as brown rice, oats, barley and flaxseed provide proper levels of fiber to maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
A strong immune system is supported through a powerful blend of antioxidant nutrients, like Vitamin E and Vitamin C, along with wholesome vegetables & fruits such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries.
Proper levels of calcium and phosphorous help ensure that your cat or kitten gets the right mineral balance to build and maintain strong teeth and bones.
Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids are vital for a cat's immune and nervous systems, while also supporting healthy skin and coat.
- Made with high-quality ingredients and processing technologies, Feline Vantage™ provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption.
Ingredients: Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Pea Protein, Oat Meal, Dried Egg Product, Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Herring Meal, Ground Barley, Ground Flaxseed, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Salmon Meal, Whitefish Meal, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Choline Chloride, Dried Apples, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Taurine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Feeding Guidelines: Taking care of your cat's overall health starts by feeding him properly. We suggest using this chart as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. Please remember these portions are averages and will vary according to age, activity, size and temperament of your cat.
- When introducing Feline Vantage™ to your cat's diet, mix increasing amounts of Feline Vantage™ with decreasing amounts of the current food over a one-week period.
- During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult cat.
- Kittens start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to moistened food from this time until weaning (6 - 8 weeks).
- Moistened food should be one part warm water with three parts Feline Vantage™.
- You may keep Feline Vantage™ before your kitten at all times; most kittens will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetite dictates.
- Have clean, fresh water available at all times.
Cups of Feline Vantage™ to Feed Your Cat Each Day
|Weight of Cat (lbs.)||Cups per Day|
|4 - 6 lbs.||1/4 - 1/3|
|6 - 9 lbs.||1/3 - 2/3|
|9 - 12 lbs.||2/3 - 3/4|